Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
VP, Power & Utilities - Investment Banking
31 West 52nd Street New York, NY 10019
Our client, a global bank, continues their aggressive growth in the US. They are adding a Vice President to their Power & Utilities investment banking team. The M&A group provides advice and execution in transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, leveraged buyouts, takeover defenses, etc.
- Work within a deal team under the overall direction of a senior banker
- Manage several projects at once and work effectively in a team environment;
- Lead junior bankers within NYC Power & Utilities team
- Prepare external client proposals, presentations and marketing materials;
- Attend and present materials at client meetings
- Work to foster new client relationships
- Perform complex financial modeling and valuation of assets and companies;
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the Power and Utilities industry as well as the overall financial markets;
- Research and analyze clients' financial situations, industry and market data, and mergers and acquisition opportunities;
- Develop a deep understanding of the bank' s product and service offerings;
- Maintain confidentiality of client information;
- Establish an environment that promotes respect for the individual employee and adheres to the policies and guidelines of the Bank.
- 6+ years of relevant experience (investment banking)
- Firm will consider Senior Associates ready for Vice President promotion
- Sector coverage of Power & Utilities