Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Regulatory Change Management - Senior Associate
18301 Bermuda Green Dr Tampa, FL 33647
Regulatory Change Management Senior Associate
Our client is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, they automate, centralize, and standardize the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
The Regulatory Change Management Senior Associate serves a key role within the Compliance Governance and Controls team and plays a vital part in ensuring the firm' s compliance with applicable laws and regulations as they relate to all businesses and functions.
The primary focus of this position is to monitor for changes in the regulatory environment that may impact businesses and to analyze and assess the impact of existing and proposed regulations on those businesses.
- Under supervision, tracks and monitors proposed and recent changes to laws, regulations and guidance
- Disseminates relevant industry news and information to internal stakeholders
- Coordinates with stakeholders to monitor the implementation of process enhancements and control changes required to comply with regulatory changes and prepares senior management dashboards
- Analyzes control deficiency and operational incident data to identify risks associated with regulations
- Maintains the lists of applicable regulatory requirements and commitments
- Develops and maintains awareness of regulatory requirements
- Assists with internal program assessments when required
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a minimum of 3 years in a compliance or legal role required
- Demonstrated experience analyzing financial services industry regulations required
- Bachelor' s degree required; J.D. preferred
- Strong proficiency with PC based applications including Excel, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ideal candidates will also evidence demonstrated project management experience and working in a fast-paced environment