Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
International Client Relationship Manager
90 Hudson Street , Jersey City, New Jersey 07302
Our client is a top tier mid-sized institutional asset management firm.
From the very beginning, we’ ve recognized that our people are our greatest asset. As an investment-led, investor-focused firm, we value intellectual curiosity, teamwork, and collaboration across the organization.
Reporting to the Partner, International Investor Services, the Client Relationship Manager is responsible for partnering with the Sales Directors and Client Relationship Managers across our International business to play an active and visible role in delivering superior client service on behalf of the firm.
The Client Relationship Manager plays an integral role in growing and maintaining the firm' s International business. This individual will be responsible for proactively engaging Institutions within the International Market in an effort to enrich existing relationships, identify cross-selling opportunities, and originate new producers.
This position requires outstanding teamwork and collaboration with a strong emphasis on the ability to work closely with multiple departments throughout the organization, including legal, marketing, operations, relationship management, as well as with our partners abroad.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand, document and articulate our clients’ goals and objectives
- Forge strong relationships with our clients’ staff and the key decision makers
- Own the client relationship on accounts and work closely with the Sales Directors
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and reintroduce the Sales Director into the relationship
- Host onsite client meetings and participate in client meetings; coordinate client request for quarterly updates and PM interactions
- Partner with Client Account Manager(s) during transition management transactions to ensure successful transition and on all client issues to ensure timely communication and resolution
- Deepen relationships with existing clients
- Partner with the Investment Strategists to gain a better understanding of how we can provide relevant investment solutions
- Partner with senior management, sales and relationship management to harness the resources of our firm to build and deepen relationships
- Anticipate and assess clients’ needs and objectives through strategic relationship planning and consultation
- Actively represent the firm at industry functions and conferences by positioning them strategically to retain and gain/win additional business
- 7-10 years of related work and industry experience
- Series 7 and Series 66 licenses preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Strong problem solving abilities, analytical abilities, and familiarity with investment strategies
- Proactive, collaborative team player
- High sense of urgency and degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Strong knowledge of the industry and trends
- Service orientation and experience working as a part of a cohesive team
- Bachelor' s Degree required