Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
1345 Ave of the Americas, 48th New York, NY 10105-4300
Our client is an independent investment management firm that manages over $100 billion in assets on behalf of institutional and individual clients. They focus on active, fundamental and benchmark-agnostic investing, with a strong focus on downside protection.
The firm is looking for a highly motivated individual as an internal wholesaler. The right person will have a solid industry background in addition to strong relationship-building abilities and superior communication skills. In addition, the 7 & 66 is required.
In conjunction with the External Wholesaler, provide comprehensive investment management solutions through the sale of mutual funds. This is accomplished through the following:
- Speak with Advisors directly and proactively establish rapport and create interest in product.
- Profile advisors and how to help them increase their business.
- Learn, know and be able to present all focus products and value added pieces.
- Develop and implement a sales plan to capture available opportunity in the most efficient and cost-effective manner,
- Proactively identify prospects in your territory and work well with your external partner to manage them to closure.
- Deliver sales literature, collateral, hypothetical, zephyr and sales ideas to effectively facilitate sales process and enhance Advisor relationships.
- Maintain constant and open communication with external by using sales contact database and by recording activity on all calls.
- 1-4 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably as an internal wholesaler.
- Strong telephone skills, focus and presence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- High energy and the ability to maintain a peak state of performance throughout the day.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Proficient in use of computer and software capabilities, with knowledge of Albridge Analytics, Market Metrics and Salesforce.
- Knowledge of markets, basic economic principles.
- Series 7, 63, 65 (or 66).
- Bachelor’ s Degree in business or finance preferred.