Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Human Resources Business Partner - Vice President
909 Third Avenue New York, NY 10022
Our client is a financial advisory firm catering to both institutional and high-net worth individuals and families. They are adding a Human Resources Business Partner to their midtown location.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will join a dynamic human capital team, providing full-cycle human resources support to the family office. This role will partner with the family office, serving as a strategic consultant on all human resource-related matters.
The ideal candidate will be adept at forming relationships across both the business and the human capital team, leveraging their experience to anticipate needs within the organization and delivering integrated solutions which align with business objectives.
The HRBP possesses strong employee relations experience, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and takes pride in delivering timely, high-quality HR support.
You will take ownership of:
- Forming trusted relationships, utilizing an understanding of the business and client to provide strategic human capital coaching and guidance to the organization
- Developing effective partnerships with managers and supervisors, providing counsel around staffing and employee relations matters.
- Supporting managers during the performance and compensation management process, providing objective guidance during the decision making process.
- Demonstrating a proactive, client focused and “ can do” approach to supporting the business. Identifying solutions in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with the recruitment team to identify key skills/requirements and assess candidate fit with the organization’ s needs.
- Providing support to on-boarding and orientation initiatives.
- Providing timely and accurate information to the client group, including HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Serving as a change agent for organizational initiatives.
- Performing research and analysis to provide information and recommend strategies in various HR specialties (policy development, retention initiatives, performance management, training and development and recruiting strategies).
- Driving updated process improvements and communications to the client.
- Ensuring the management and implementation of end-to-end HR processes and programs.
We expect you to have:
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience within Human Resources
- Experience working through annual performance management and compensation cycles, including calibration and salary/bonus review
- Highly organized, demonstrating strong attention to detail and attention to careful editing/accuracy
- Strong core of human resources knowledge and experience: compensation, talent management, employee relations, etc.
- Demonstrates high energy and flexibility. Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Desire and ability to be responsive and helpful
- Excellent communication and client connection skills
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Self-starter possessing excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work autonomously when required
- Strong technology skills: Intermediate to Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience supporting Investment Management/financial services clients a plus