Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Head of U.S. Digital Marketing
1633 Broadway (50th Street), 43rd floor New York, NY 10105
Our client is a global asset manager with over $500B in AUM. They are adding a Head of US Digital Marketing to the US headquarters located in Midtown, New York City.
As part of their Global digital strategy they are significantly investing in their digital channels and this will be one of the most pivotal and visible roles in this transformation.
The Head of US Digital Marketing will collaborate with additional key stakeholders such as Business Management, Sales Enablement & Analytics, Information Technology and Product Management colleagues regionally and globally.
The Head of U.S. Digital Marketing is responsible for the firm' s client-facing digital marketing channels in North America, including, but not limited to, our website, email marketing / marketing automation and social media. This leadership role will sit within the Sales organization and be responsible for managing a U.S. based team of 3.
Key challenges of this leadership role are implementing a state-of-the-art digital marketing platform including an enhanced marketing automation solution, rolling out a new brand proposition and experience online and elevating the state of our digital marketing efforts in the US. Success in this role will be measured by an ability to quantify increased client engagement, return on marketing investment and improved client loyalty and satisfaction.
This leadership role will be responsible for driving innovation and improvements to the client experience through techniques such as personalization, automation and artificial intelligence.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Retail and Institutional Sales and Marketing to increase client engagement, deliver a superior client experience and drive value & ROI through digital channels, including web, email and social media.
- Function as system owner and product manager to continuously improve the digital marketing platform including:
- Ownership and continuous improvement of firm' s web platform and related processes in close collaboration with IT and business stakeholders
- Implementation of an email marketing / marketing automation platform for customer acquisition and lead generation
- Ownership and growth of US social media presence and social selling program
- Own and manage key vendor relationships to ensure highest quality client experience and adherence to performance targets / SLAs
- Lead, coach and develop a team of three digital marketing colleagues, overseeing, among other things, U/X design across digital properties, website management & enhancement, email marketing content & distribution, social selling programs.
- Ensure that US properties represent the best practices and guidelines defined by Global Digital, including support of key client journey points.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to enhance the reach of our brand & strategy, product and thought-leadership messaging through utilization and optimization of digital channels
- Drive and improve digital engagement in the US, reporting on and managing towards both local and shared global reporting KPIs.
- Strong leadership expertise designing and implementing an integrated digital marketing platform, 5+ years in this type of role (asset management, wealth management or insurance experience preferred, not required)
- Proven track record of partnering with Sales and Marketing to increase client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty
- Creative thinker who strives for continual improvement and “ out-of-the-box” solutions, supported by process discipline and an analytical mindset
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to define and communicate requirements and facilitate / manage change
- Significant experience in user experience design for websites (both traditional and mobile) and email marketing including a strong background in techniques such as user centered design, responsive design, A/B testing, persona development and personalization
- Proven ability to increase client engagement and personalization through understanding and designing personalized customer journeys across digital properties
- Proven track record of delivering revenue lift through design of cross-channel campaigns and lead generation efforts that deliver content across web, email, video and social platforms
- Proven track record of increasing client engagement and lead generation in an efficient manner by implementing and running an automated marketing platform
- Proven track record of engaging clients and prospects, while fostering brand awareness through development of a strong social media presence
- Expertise in systems such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Hearsay, Sitecore, Seismic, IBM Marketing Cloud or similar systems across the Marketing technology landscape; must have experience managing and overseeing the entire digital marketing platform (i.e., multiple, integrated systems)
- Master’ s degree in Marketing or MBA
- Experience and familiarity with artificial intelligence driven personalization tools and techniques across web, email marketing and marketing automation platforms