Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
HR Project Manager
745 7th Ave Fl 12 New York, NY 10019
Resourcing Business Partner
- Our client is an global financial services provider with over 300 years of history and expertise in banking. They are adding a Resourcing Business Partner to their COO Resourcing team in Whippany, New Jersey.
Overall purpose of role:
- Senior Resourcing Relationship Manager to HR and the Business. Provides high touch engagement and oversight of the Resourcing service.
- Accountable for all end to end operational vacancy fulfilment across all grades and hire types. This covers the resourcing communications, advertising strategy, effective management of the RPO provider, graduate recruitment, and contingent workers, working with the Senior Hire Recruitment Partners and any external executive search firms and agencies.
- Design, plan, drive and lead transformational initiatives, projects, and continuous improvement to ensure Resourcing delivery is market leading.
30% Resourcing Stakeholder Management
- Design and lead in consultation a superior resourcing strategy which will deliver the highest performing candidates, whilst driving a market leading candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Ability to understand and use data from attrition, trends, business and people strategy and feedback to coordinate the RPO provider/ stakeholders to adjust resourcing, attraction, assessment, and selection strategies to ensure consistency of process and maximize effectiveness.
- Project manage or work within key cross company resourcing projects
25% Resourcing Expertise
- As the SME for resourcing, lead and own the end to end operational delivery for all hiring across the designated business unit. Recognize that we are part of a wider HR service and work with HR Business Partners and colleagues to deliver a holistic, professional, and timely HR service to the business area.
- Develop strategies to drive direct hiring, employer brand and market perception using qualitative and quantitative measures to ensure that the company can obtain top talent.
- Drives continuous improvement and service innovation by designing, implementing, and delivering transformational Resourcing initiatives relevant to your business unit.
- Review the performance of hires into the business and drive any changes and innovation to the Assessment & Selection framework as necessary to ensure the best talent is being delivered.
- Management of business change and impact on Resourcing including preparing the business for any change and communication plans including the ongoing up-skilling of recruiting managers and business leaders with related resourcing knowledge/skills and expertise and tools to drive more relevant hiring decisions.
- Ensure other resourcing related processes work such as ATR, Onboarding, Screening etc. so that the end to end processes flow.
25% RPO & 3rd Party Management
- Working in partnership with the RPO to ensure that the appropriate attraction and selection strategies are in place to deliver top talent and superior hiring experiences for candidates and stakeholders.
- Provide full engagement in managing the RPO as a key element of the overall Resourcing solution.
- Strategic management & interaction with the RPO management team.
- Acting as the 1st level escalation point in resolving RPO service issues and challenges within the Business Unit.
- Involvement in regular service reviews with the RPO to review performance against agreed SLAs and KPIs and ensuring that the analysis of the relevant MI is fit for purpose given the commercial and operational outcomes from this work.
- Identification of RPO risks and non-compliance which could contribute to a material service failure and/or expose the bank.
- Strategic business unit ownership of the PCB Temp relationship to lead and define volume and niche temporary staff provision, maximize direct channels and processes to minimize interim and temporary headcount costs and drive appropriate utilization and superior processes.
- Liaise closely with RBP colleagues to ensure that Business Unit specific activity / projects support wider directives and group initiatives.
- For senior hires work with the senior hiring team to agree the executive search firm partners. Ensure that we take a commercially strategic view on all other agency relationships managed via the RPO or directly.
15% Resourcing Performance
- Ongoing analysis and review of performance measures, SLAs and MI and related metrics/ measures to assess and facilitate reviews with the RPO Provider and the business to continually improve resourcing performance in conjunction with support from the Resourcing Performance and Supplier Manager teams. Given the complexity of the service this is a key area that requires careful attention to remain relevant and fair.
5% Risk, Control & Resourcing Governance
- Assesses the impact of current and proposed Resourcing policies from a regulatory and operational perspective, in conjunction with the Resourcing Compliance Manager.
- Fully support the delivery of audit actions within agreed timescales.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are monitored and carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 plus years experience in Recruitment or HR Resourcing specialist role with experience of working in a diverse and complex business.
- 3 plus years supplier management expertise, ideally from an in-house/ RPO background.
- 5 plus year project or program management experience in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent understanding of attraction strategies, incorporating initiatives such as Employee Value Proposition.
- Strong operational and strategic knowledge of end-to-end ‘ best practice’ recruitment.
- Good understanding of employment law and compensation and benefits.
- Exposure to demand planning/attraction & selection methodologies.
- Project planning/delivery.
- Extensive experience of senior stakeholder management.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, influencing skills.
- Skilled in the planning and execution of recruitment projects.
- Understanding of different recruitment methods and techniques.
- Well developed business relationship and organizational diagnostic skills and techniques.
- Experience of internal consultancy and facilitation skills.