Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Global Counterparty Credit Associate - Hedge Funds
31 West 52nd Street New York, NY 10019
The Global Counterparty Credit Associate is responsible for oversight, monitoring and reporting for Hedge Funds transacting through the FX, Repo, Securities Lending and Derivatives desks.
This front office position works closely with the trading desk and prepares Credit Submission to Senior Credit Officer for client and limit approval and as well as monitoring of assigned portfolio.
• Reviews daily requests for trading requests and obtaining required approvals via CAIRO or Email.
• Responsible to review and investigate of trading excesses
• Reviews daily rating alerts and notifications of Borrower Risk Rating upgrades/downgrades and preparation of CAIRO credit reviews to reflect rating changes.
• Prepares annual review of assigned portfolio
• Responsible for maintaining required documentation for internal audit.
• Demonstrates governance, control and risk management behaviors in alignment with TD policies and practices
• Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics
• Series 79 and 63
• 3-5 Years of related experience covering hedge funds in a counterparty credit risk function