Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Associate - Credit Management (Energy)
Houston Center, 909 Fannin St #1100 Houston, Texas 77010
Associate - Credit Management - Energy and Power
Credit Management is a team of front office, credit assessment professionals who partner with the Investment Banking and Sales & Trading teams. The team is involved in the origination of business and responsible for the analysis, risk assessment and ongoing monitoring of these credit transactions
- Prepare and recommend credit submissions including annual and interim client reviews for companies in the energy industry including oil and gas producers, midstream, oil field services, refining, and utilities.
- Clearly articulated recommendations as to the appropriate risk rating in each credit submission.
- Conduct appropriate market, industry and client research and risk analysis in support of the credit development and credit submission processes where appropriate.
- Provide credit support to other products which requires credit to operate.
- Provide market and industry intelligence support to Relationship Managers/Investment Banking to assist in the origination process.
- Ensure Loan Agreements and Amendments are in keeping with the terms of the related credit approvals.
- Monitor ongoing exposure and compliance of Borrowers with credit limits, credit terms, reporting, and security requirements.
- Ability to identify and communicate financial strategies, concepts, and mitigation/solutions effectively.
- Assist with the development of financial solutions for clients, including review and comment on credit facility term sheets and timely completion of client presentations.
- Assist in preparing Loan Capital Committee presentations, including RAROC analysis.
- Assist in the training and skill development of Analysts.
- Previous credit related experience
- Experience within power and/energy space (upstream, midstream)