Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Analyst, Equity Capital Markets (ECM)
1 Maritime Plaza San Francisco, CA 94111
With excellent leadership and strong deal flow, our client continues to grow their investment banking team nationwide. They are adding an Equity Capital Markets Analyst to their San Francisco team.
The equity capital markets team is experienced in the successful execution of all types of private and public equity offerings including: IPO, Follow-on, SPACs, Confidentially Marketed Public Offering (CMPO), Registered Direct (RD), PIPE, Private Placement, At-the-Market Offering (ATM), Convertible Bond and other hybrid solutions.
The ECM team leverages their outstanding institutional relationships and proven experience across a variety of sectors including: Consumer, non-biotech healthcare and technology.
- Assist in the origination and execution of all ECM transactions across a Consumer, non-biotech healthcare and tech.
- Preparation of pitch book presentations for companies on topics including company valuation and financial analyses, equity and equity-linked alternatives, strategic transactions, capital allocation, among others.
- Coordinate efforts with deal team members across the investment bank
- Prepare regular corporate finance analyses, valuation analyses, in-depth industry research, ECM market overview and conditions, and strategic analysis in connection with pitch book materials.
- Investor targeting for potential issuances including buy-side investor roadshow layouts and non-deal roadshows.
- Perform valuation analysis and transaction impact analysis, including DCF, trading comparables, precedent transactions.
- Help with the execution of offerings including preparing offering documentation, drafting memoranda and proposals, due diligence, creating marketing materials for investors, investor feedback, working with sales and trading professionals, and other written documents.
• Bachelor’ s degree
• 1 to 2 years of investment banking or capital markets experience preferred
• Highly motivated individual with interpersonal skills and strong analytical and financial skills
• Ability to multi-task while having a strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage the expectations and deliveries of multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills with experience of handling large data sets
• Must possess the following attributes: strong work ethic, personable, positive attitude and team player
• Proficient in Microsoft office products including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Outlook